Dual Landscapes and Stone Care is fully insured, licensed and qualified with a combined experience of more than 15 years.
We are a family owned business providing a range of speciality services throughout the Northern Beaches, Northshore and other areas.
We are hard working, reliable and honest.
- Paving & stain proof sealing
- Pool coping and surrounds
- Stone work
- Retaining walls
- High pressure cleaning
- Rubbish removal
GALLERY (Click arrows to view more)
MEET THE TEAM
- "Dual landscapes & stone care just recently provided me with an unbeatable packaged deal for cleaning and sealing the Himalayan stones around our property as well as laying pavers down the side of our house. Matt and Luke were very professional, tidy and friendly. Not only did they delivered what they promised, but also they did it in a timely fashion. They treated my property as if it were their own and as a result I would highly recommend their services. Thank you for a great experience and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Roya".
rmohabbat (TrueLocal Review) / LONGUEVILLE /
- "Dual Landscapes repaved the entire area around our pool as well as replacing the coping stones and landscaping the front of the house including a new front garden. Matt and Luke were at all times extremely professional and delivered a high quality job on the time and for the price they quoted. They also provided expert design advice that has given us a first class finish. I cannot recommend them highly enough, and we will be getting them back to do some more work for us soon. Thanks for all your efforts. Jamie".
Phillis (TrueLocal Review) / FRENCHS FOREST /
- "I just had my backyard landscaped by Dual and I am very happy with the work that was done. Although Matt had a fantastic design he was more than happy to accommodate my ideas. The level of workmanship was fantastic and the interpretation of my design was faultless.
Thanks guys for a great job done and look forward to working with you again one day. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt and Luke for any work you need done".
Brock265 (TrueLocal Review) / FRENCHS FOREST EAST /
- "Dual Landscapes replaced an existing timber retaining wall with a Heron Block retaining wall (approx 30m in length). There were a number of technical and design challenges that arose throughout the project. Matt and Luke worked hard at identifying these issues in advance and communicated clearly what their professional recommendation was. This process was invaluable in keeping costs under control while ensuring the end result was a quality finish. Matt and Luke were also very accommodating with a number of variation I specified during the project. I would seek to use Dual Landscapes in the future, based on the quality of work, good communication and flexibility".
Shoota (TrueLocal Review) / CHATSWOOD /
- "Dual Landscapes come highly recommended. Matt and Luke are professional and friendly and their work is of the highest quality. They provided a quick response to quote the work and offered good advice to ensure the best approach to the job. They coordinated with various suppliers on our behalf. They were thoughtful onsite and got on with the job with very little impact on the household. We are extremely pleased with the end result and love our new garden. Thanks Matt and Luke".
Wilma11 (TrueLocal Review) / /
- "I would like to thank Dual Landscapes for laying pavers in my garden. It has made a big difference to it's appearance. Your work was of high quality and was done punctually. The end result is as we discussed and you operated courteously with attention to detail. I would be happy to recommend Dual Landscapes to others".
Wendynewport (TrueLocal Review) / NEWPORT /
- "I can recommend Matt, Luke and their team to anyone who needs landscaping advice or work. They are professional, polite and informative and you always know what's going on and where you stand. Best of all they always reply to your messages and turn up when they say they will!! Their service is exceptional and really goes the extra mile. My back garden is now looking fabulous".
Lizzyfoz (TrueLocal Review) / /
- "Matt and Luke did a fabulous job for me demolishing an old retaining wall and replacing it with a beautiful, dry packed sandstone wall which blends beautifully with the natural rock on site. It was extremely physical work which they completed without complaint. They sourced the stone required, carried it in and disposed of the rubble from the old wall. They took care not to damage the rest of my garden while doing so. They also extended another garden with a sandstone boulder wall. They are true craftsmen, polite, friendly and easy to deal with. They let me know when they were coming and turned up when they said they would. I would be happy to recommend them and would use them again".
DizzieLizzie (TrueLocal Review) / /
- "We can recommend Matt for the fantastic work that he did for us. Our barbecue area needed to be tiled and Matt spent four hours setting up and then laying the tiles that were already in our possession, in a great pattern using tiles that were two different sizes and colour. Matt's professionalism and eye for detail is spot on. When we require further work to be done we will have no hesitation in contacting Matt for his advice and assistance."
Hopeless1 (TrueLocal Review) / /
If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact us on the following details provided below or alternatively you can complete our online enquiry form located on the left and we will get back to umarkets you as soon as possible…
Matt Alder: 0421 046 912
Luke Alder: 0450 929 991
Licence No: 227675C